1. S. Hristova, Qualitative Investigations and Approximate Solutions for Impulsive Differential Equations, Nova Science Publ Inc. 2010 (USA)
2. D. Bainov, S. Hristova, Differential Equations with “Maxima”, Francis&Taylor, CRS Press, 2011 (USA)
Б. Научни статии
- Nonlinear Differential Equations with “Maxima”: Parametric Stability in Terms of two Measures, Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. 7, No. 1, 41-48, 2013 (with Martin J. Bohner and A. Georgieva).
- Quasilinearization of the initial value problem for difference equations with “maxima”, J. Appl. Math., vol. 2012, Article ID 159031, 17 pages, doi: 10.1155/2012/159031, (with A. Golev and K. Stefanova)
- Monotone-iterative method for the initial value problem with initial time difference for differential equations with ``maxima'', Abstract and Applied Analysis, Volume 2012, Article ID 493271, 17 pages , doi:10.1155/2012/493271(with A. Golev)
- Nonlinear Integral Inequalities Involving Maxima of the Unknown Scalar Functions, Math. Ineq. Appl., vol. 12, No. 4, (2012), 811-825. (with M. Bohner and K. Stefanova)
- Nonlinear integral inequalities involving maxima of unknown scalar functions, Math. Comput. ModellingVol. 53, Iss. 5-6, 2011, 871-882 (with J. Henderson)
- Strict stability in terms of two measures for impulsive differential equations with “supremum”, Appl. Anal.,Vol. 91, Iss. 7, 2012, 1379-1392 DOI: 10.1080/00036811.2011.569500 (with R. Agarwal)
- An Algorithm for Approximate Solving of Differential Equations with ``Maxima'', Comput. Math. Appl. , 60 (2010) 2771–2778. (with A. Golev and A. Rahnev)
- Linear integral inequalities involving maxima of the unknown scalar functions, Funkcialaj Ekvacioj, Vol. 53 (2010) , No. 3 381-394. (with K. Stefanova)
- Stability on a cone in terms of two measures for impulsive differential equations with ``supremum'', Appl. Math. Letters, 23 (2010) 508-511.
- Integral stability in terms of two measures for impulsive functional differential equations. Math. Comput. Modelling 51 (2010), no. 1-2, 100--108.
- Nonlinear delay integral inequalities for piecewise continuous functions and applications.,J. Ineq.. Pure Appl. Math. 5 (2004), no. 4, Article 88.
- A note on quasilinearization for impulsive systems. Dyn. Contin. Discrete Impuls. Syst. Ser. A Math. Anal. 11 (2004), no. 1, 133--147. (with Eloe, P)
- Method of quasilinearization for the periodic boundary value problem for impulsive differential-difference equations. Commun. Appl. Anal. 7 (2003), no. 2-3, 153--170. (with Bainov, D. D, Barbanti,L.)
- Razumikhin technique for boundedness of the solutions of impulsive integrodifferential equations. Math. Comput. Modelling 34 (2001), no. 7-8, 839—847 (with Roberts, L. F).
- Monotone-iterative method of V. Lakshmikantham for a periodic boundary value problem for a class of differential equations with "supremum". Nonlinear Anal. 44 (2001), no. 5, Ser. A: Theory Methods,601—612 (with Roberts, L. F).
- The method of quasilinearization for the periodic boundary value problem for systems of impulsive differential equations. Appl. Math. Comput. 117 (2001), no. 1, 73—85 (with Bainov, D. D).
- Monotone-iterative techniques of V. Lakshmikantham for a boundary value problem for systems of impulsive differential-difference equations. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 197 (1996), no. 1, 1—13 (with Bainov, D. D).
- Lyapunov's functions and boundedness of the solutions of impulsive differential equations. Appl. Anal. 59 (1995), no. 1-4, 257—269 ( with Bainov, D. D, Dishliev, А.)
- Application of the monotone-iterative techniques of V. Lakshmikantham for solving the initial value problem for impulsive differential-difference equations. Rocky Mountain J. Math. 23 (1993), no. 2, 609—618 (with Bainov, D. D)
- Periodic boundary value problems for systems of first order impulsive differential equations. Differential Integral Equations 2 (1989), no. 1, 37—43 (with Bainov, D. D, .Hu,S.C., Lakshmikantham, V.).
- Existence of periodic solutions of nonlinear systems of differential equations with impulse effect. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 125 (1987), no. 1, 192—202(with Bainov, D.)
- A projection-iterative method for finding periodic solutions of nonlinear systems of difference-differential equations with impulses. J. Approx. Theory 49 (1987), no. 4, 311—320 (with Bainov, D. D)
- Application of Liapunov's functions for studying the boundedness of solutions of systems with impulses. COMPEL 5 (1986), no. 1, 23—40( with Bainov, D. D)
- Existence, uniqueness and asymptotic expansion of the solution of a multipoint boundary-value problem with parameters for a singularly-perturbed system of integro-differential equations. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 92 (1982), no. 1-2, 103—112 (with Bainov, D. D)
Проф. дмн С. Христова има над 120 публикувани статии в реферирани научни списания, а част от получените резултати са цитирани в над 250 научни статии и монографии.
В. Учебни помагала
1. П. Копанов, В. Нончева, С. Христова, Вероятности и статистика. Избрани задачи. Пловдив 2010. Университетско издателство „Паисий Хилендарски”. ISBN 978-954-423-617-5
2. П. Копанов, В. Нончева, С. Христова, Вероятности и статистика, ръководство за решаване на задачи, Университетско издателство „Паисий Хилендарски”, 2012, ISBN 978-954-423-796-7